Puppet Petting Zoo
Introduce your little ones to the hands-on world of puppetry. Our professional puppeteer will lead your little puppeteer in an age-appropriate, hands-on puppeteering singalong and puppet craft that ends with a special puppet story time.
For this interactive program, we're bringing our barnyard to you! Complete with a white picket fence, puppet animals, and a potting shelf full of the seeds we'll plant together! The program begins with a fun sing-a-long, a hands-on puppet make-&-take, and ends with the perfect story-time for your group to help puppeteer.
Suitable for Ages:
- Preschoolers (ages 2-4)
- Kindergarteners (ages 5-6)
- Program Length: 50 minutes
- Time for photo ops
- Set-up Time: 20 minutes
- Break-down Time: 15 minutes
- Base price includes up to 10 kids
- Extra kids may be added for an additional charge
- Extra time may be added for an additional charge
- Travel up to 10 miles included in base price
- Non-refundable deposit required to make reservation