Please contact us for scheduling before making this purchase.
Book your next group event, birthday party, or team-building event at Puppet Pie & perform for each other to no end of delight. No actual singing required! It's a great, relaxed way to practice your puppetry skills or try out puppetry for the first time! Perform on-camera, or just for your friends in the room! Either way, it's a super fun way to spend your day. Karaoke is fun—karaoke with a puppet is even better! And there’s no actual singing with this version of Karaoke! You’ll learn to puppeteer, then lip sync to your favorite songs alone or with friends, and even get backup from your host, Stacey Gordon! You can bring your own puppet or borrow one of ours to perform in this fun and entertaining event! Come to play or to watch!
What: You’ll get a quick lesson in puppeteering, then you and your group will lip sync to your favorite songs alone or with friends, and even get backup from your host, Stacey Gordon! You can bring your own puppet or borrow one of ours to perform in this fun and entertaining event!
Bring your own puppets or use ours!
Suitable for Ages:
- Kids (ages 5-12)
- Teens (13-17)
Base program includes:
- Program Length: 2-hours in-studio; 60 minutes on-site
- Choice of performing for camera or live
- Up to 10 guests
- Travel up to 10 miles included in base price
- A non-refundable $75 deposit is required to make reservation
Birthday program pricing includes:
An extra hour of socializing time
- Extra time to decorate/prepare for guests prior to the start time
- Throne seating for the guest of honor
- Special gift from Puppet Pie for the guest of honor
Things You May Add to Your Event:
- Additional guests (can accommodate groups up to 200)
- Extra time
- Our other puppet experiences (Like a make & take or our ice cream truck)
- Private Parties
- Pop Culture Conventions