Peekaboo Ice Cream Puppets
Build out your ice cream cone one scoop at a time and you'll end up with an adorable puppet that can play peek-a-boo with you all day long! This craft is simple for younger hands, and it can be adapted & modified with prior notice so that even our youngest friends can participate without any cutting or gluing necessary.
This program works well for drop-in events, with the ice cream truck, or can be paired with a story for younger children.
Suitable for Ages:
- Preschool (2-4)*
- Kids (5-12)
- Cutting straight and curved lines
- Using a conservative amount of glue
- Following spoken instructions
- Being respectful
- Following one-step instructions
Base program pricing includes:
- 50 minutes of instruction and optional themed story
- Up to 30 participants
- All tools and materials necessary to complete the project
- Non-refundable $75 deposit is required to make reservation
- Be sure to contact us before making a purchase
- Extra participants may be added for an additional fee
- Can be scaled up for all-day make & take puppet-making
- We also have a winter-themed cone for wintertime events!
- *Adaptable to preschoolers with prior notice