Magic Puppet Tea Party
Please contact us for scheduling before making this purchase.
You and your little ones will be delighted to experience this magical pretend tea party, hosted by a sweet, silly puppet. You and your guests will drink pretend tea, eat pretend pastries, make a real puppet craft, listen to a story, laugh, and play along as everyone enjoys the magic of puppetry! Borrow one of our puppets to use during the tea party, or bring one of your own favorite plush toys or puppet friends, and be prepared to giggle, dance, and laugh your way through tea time!
We'll bring in tiny tables, colorful seating, tea sets, puppets, pretend food, and everything else needed to hold a tiny tea party for you and your guests. Toddlers love feeding their bunny host so many pretend treats. Older children love bringing their puppets to life and creating their tea-themed puppet craft. You'll love seeing the level of engagement, giggles, and smiles as your kids are occupied in wholesome, creative play led by puppeteer, Stacey Gordon.
Suitable for Ages:
- Pre-reader (0-4)
- Kids (5-12)
- Program Length: 60 minutes
- Set-up Time: 30 minutes
- Break-down Time: 20 minutes
- Base price includes up to 10 kids
- Extra participants may be added for an additional charge
- Extra time may be added for an additional charge
- Travel up to 10 miles included in base price
- Non-refundable $75 deposit is required to make reservation
- Be sure to contact us before making a purchase.